ISS Pro Evolution and ISS Pro Evolution 2 (PAL) ITA and…

Accueil Forums Requêtes PS1 ISS Pro Evolution and ISS Pro Evolution 2 (PAL) ITA and…

15 sujets de 16 à 30 (sur un total de 34)
  • Auteur
    renzukoken
    Maître des clés

Pas exactement 😉 pour ca que je m’y perd, il y a bien ISS pro evolution 1 et 2
    Et Pro evolution soccer 1 et 2 sur play!

c’est la que je ne comprend pas vraiment la différence.

I’ll check each of them 1 by one to be sure which one have the good name or not 😉

kujav25
    Participant

Les ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 1 & 2 étaient aussi sortis sur la play 2 ? Ou seulement les Pro Evolution Soccer 1 & 2 ?

Parce qu’il me semblait que les Pro Evolution Soccer étaient les “ISS” sortis pas longtemps avant sur la Gen précédente mais ressortis avec un nom “raccourci” pour la Play 2.

En tout cas c’est ce que je pensais, pas impossible que je me trompe hein ^^

gb99
    Participant

Ok, there’s a bit of confusion in there 😀
    I’ve requested ISS pro evolution and ISS pro evolution 2.
    Renzu here has uploaded ISS pro evolution and PES2, ok?
    So one game is correct, but the other is not.

gb99
    Participant

Then, responding to Kujav25 (great username, by the way):
    ISS Pro Evolution and ISS Pro Evolution 2 are an exclusive only for PS1.
    A couple of years later, when PS2 hit the market, Konami realized the “sequel” of ISS pro evolution 2 named Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) which was later ported to PS1 (for unknown motivations). Then, one year after, they made PES2, which was later ported to PS1, like the first one. However, the PS1 versions of PES and PES2 are worse than ISS Pro Evolution and ISS Pro Evolution 2, because they’re a PS2 port.
    Hope it’s more clear this time 🙂

kujav25
    Participant

Thank you for the explanation 🙂

I played PES before, but with Fifa 08 i changed my mind until right now ^^

And yeah, i’m a huge fan of Kuja :p

gb99
    Participant

Ahahah sounds like there are only Final Fantasy fans around here, huh? 😀 😀 😀
    Well, I’m a fan too (although my favourite character is Rikku)

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

Thanks, will update the game’s name on the site, those names already gave me headache lol

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 7 années et 9 mois par renzukoken.
    gb99
    Participant

Ahaha i understand 🙂
    So, now that you’ve already updated (involuntarily lol)
    PES2, you’ll update ISS Pro Evolution 2 too?

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

If i find it yes 😉
    I’m downloading all of them again to be sure

gb99
    Participant

Ok 🙂
    Anyway, just remember to let me know if you find it, ok?

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

yep, no problems 😉

killvan
    Participant

Hey ! Petite up du sujet pour savoir si tu pouvais mettre également les version françaises de ISS Pro Evolution 1 et 2 car je ne les trouve pas sur le site ! Et si tu as sous la main les vieux ISS pro et ISS pro 98… Merci =)

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

ça fait beaucoup d’ISS… je suis un peu perdu pour le moment

gb99
    Participant

Oh my, oh my.. What a mess…
    Now, I’ve started this topic (which was never closed, by the way, as Renzu here is still searching a game for me) and i’m gonna clarify it, to avoid any further confusion…
    1997 – ISS Pro (it’s an easy game to find, you can find it in other websites as well)
    1998 – ISS Pro 98 (same as before, you can find it in other websites)
    1999 – ISS Pro Evolution (same as above, but you have to change the language in the Options menu)
    2000 – ISS Pro Evolution 2 (that’s the game I’ve asked, Renzu is still searching for it)
    If killvan here is still having problems, please open a topic on your own, as this is pretty big by itself.
    Thanks 🙂

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

ok! will take 1 afternoon for this friday!! as i’m deadly busy the next trhee days.
    But will definitly sort this and tells you what i have and what i’m missing.

EDIT : Still not clear 😉 there is no ISS pro, only 97, can you check there : http://psxdatacenter.com/pal_list.html

and give me the exact Serial of each ISS/ISSpro/pro soccer/pro evolution or whatever their names?

thanks

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 7 années et 8 mois par renzukoken.
15 sujets de 16 à 30 (sur un total de 34)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.