ISS Pro Evolution and ISS Pro Evolution 2 (PAL) ITA and…

Accueil Forums Requêtes PS1 ISS Pro Evolution and ISS Pro Evolution 2 (PAL) ITA and…

15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 34)
  • Auteur
    gb99
    Participant

Hey there Renzokuken!
    Still looking for ps1 soccer games: can you please add the isos of ISS pro evolution and ISS pro evolution 2 in Italian?
    Once again, I’ve tried the original English versions but I was curious to find the Italian versions of the two games…
    Hope you’ll find the games, thank you in advance.
    Keep up the good work! 😀 😀
    (Plus, it would be amazing if you find also Ronaldo V-Football in Italian: however, it is not a priority and, in addition, i would not take advantage of your kindness 😉

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

That will be done 😉

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

hop!

gb99
    Participant

You’ve done it ALREADY??? Oh my god you’re incredible… I don’t know what to say.. Thank you so much 🙂 🙂 🙂

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

you’re welcome ^^

gb99
    Participant

Hey man,
    Sorry to bother you, but it seems you’ve made a mistake: I’ve downloaded the games, but these are the isos for PES and PES2…
    Although they have similar names, they’re not the same games..
    Would you please fix it?

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

je regarde ça, étrange

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

I’ll do all the ISS and pro soccer games again in case they are all mixed lol, does the other pro evolution here are the good one?

gb99
    Participant

Honestly I don’t know, but they had a nearly identical title so… I don’t think so.
    Anyway, if this can help, I’ll check it out.

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

thanks 🙂

gb99
    Participant

Luckily, the other one is okay. 🙂

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

lucky me 😉

So what’s missing are the ISS pro evolution if i’m correct

What is the difference exactly between ISS pro evolution and Pro evolution soccer???

gb99
    Participant

Heh 😉
    Now I could explain you the whole story between Winning Eleven/PES and Perfect Eleven/ISS…
    But it would take soooo long 😀
    Anyway, ISS pro evolution (and ISS pro evolution 2) are games made 1/2 years before PES and PES2 (so around 1999/2000) and are available only for PS1
    PES and PES2 have been made in 2001 and 2002 originally from PS2.. There are also PS1 versions of the two games, so it’s easily to get confused 😉
    However, the PS1 versions are only crappy downgraded versions of the originals… so I’m not interested in those 🙂

gb99
    Participant

ISS pro evolution 2 is missing
    The first one is ok

kujav25
    Participant

oui en gros les ISS c’était à l’époque de la Play One, quand c’est passé sur Play 2 c’est devenu les PES “Pro Evo. Soccer” et sinon au Japon les jeux “PES” s’appelaient “Wining Eleven” à la place et sortaient à l’époque quelques mois à l’avance par rapport à nos version à nous (je ne pense pas que ça se passe encore comme ça maintenant) 😉

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 7 années et 9 mois par kujav25.
15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 34)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.