Nuga-Cel! PS2/PSP (JAP) English patch, help/request

Accueil Forums Requêtes PS1 Nuga-Cel! PS2/PSP (JAP) English patch, help/request

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Liggliluff
    Participant

I’ve seen multiple PS1 games having English fan translations. I would love to see one for Nuga-Cel! which is available for PS2 and PSP.

I can do all the translations. But I would need to work with someone who can show me how to extract and replace images and strings from the game. Can be either PS2 or PSP, whichever is the easiest.

I have done game modding before, and I do have plenty of general computer knowledge. But I have no idea where to start with modding PS2/PSP games.

renzukoken
    Maître des clés

Hi Liggliluff,

It’s badly the most difficult thing to find, people with coding skills to extract and insert text and images.

I, same, have some time and motivation to translate games, but i never managed to find anyone with skills and motivation to create new tools for games translation 🙁

Liggliluff
    Participant

@renzukoken

I was afraid that this might be the case. With each game being programmed differently, there’s of course not a one-size-fits-all solution, which makes this so much harder.

I have the skill and knowledge to do this kind of thing with Unreal 4 games at least. But not PS2 games.

So all we can hope for is that someone, that knows how or can figure out how, will show up and is willing to collaborate.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.