MediEvil (GER) PS1 patched .BIN/.CUE/.PBP – PSX2PSP Ready

Accueil Forums ISO playstation 1 MediEvil (GER) PS1 patched .BIN/.CUE/.PBP – PSX2PSP Ready

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    Mangoo
    Participant

MediEvil (GERMAN) PSX
    patched .BIN/.CUE/.PBP – PSX2PSP Ready

A Week ago i’ve got a collection of Handhelds.
    So one of my long long dreams comes true. A possibility to play Crash Bandicoot and MediEvil on Tour. I’ve found the PSX2PSP tool by KingSquitter and started my work to porting all my lovely childhood games to this neat Handheld. But my fun should not hold for long. After i reached level four in MediEvil i got the Disc with exclamation mark Error. So time for investigation on this specific problem. But to my regret i’ve found nothing, only the descriptions and hints on CCW
    [GERMAN] CD-Backup Patch.exe @ConsoleCopyWorld

Next bad thing was, there is no CDRWin version for download available which gives ability to save an image as .BIN so that i thought the german patch on CCW gets Irrelevant. GoldenHawk is no longer present and there is only the option in program to save image as .XMD! I’ve looked for a alternative tool and tried ImgBurn. It solves the creation and i got a .BIN and .CUE.
    Downloaded the patch archive from CCW, copied both Image and the patch self on a ASUS Netbook with a XP license on it, tried the patch and now the cmd process took a second longer. Copied the backup back to main PC and created a PBP with tool by KingSquitter again. And now, here we have a fully working German version for EPSXE and the PSP itself.

ATTENTION:
    The PSN version of MediEvil is only English.
    It is very poor from Sony to give no more Region languages!

German PS1 .BIN/.CUE Download

German PSP EBOOT Download

The upload here is not site related and if i find more time i will release it on other ROM/EMU homepages.
    But here is the best place for a Premiere

• Ce sujet a été modifié le il y a 5 années et 5 mois par Mangoo.
    renzukoken
    Maître des clés

Thanks Mangoo 🙂

Mangoo
    Participant

You’re Welcome. Now i am searching for a solution of the inventory stuck bug in german version of Dino Crisis 2.
    I hope i can find it to publish the PBP here too!

regards

Mangoo
    Participant

–removed–

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 5 années et 5 mois par Mangoo.
    dingdangdong
    Participant

Thanks
    But we need the fr version patched if anyone here could help !!

Mangoo
    Participant

Removed due of the latest discord harassment!

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.